Wednesday, September 21, 2016

The proposal

So, he proposed to me. I noticed he was still partnered. As he has always been in the past. He wouldn't have been able to cheat on so many of his SL wives with me otherwise. ;-)

Marriage proposal

So, why would anyone want to marry a girl who has more sex partners in an average week than most others in a lifetime? Well... I think I can answer that question, but I don't know if I could anser the question on why I would want to mix up SL work and SL personal life...

Well... I suppose that happened already too, like the day I got pregnant from Whotter...

the proposal

This time he made me an offer I might not be able to resist. So, what will I do? I am not sure yet. Maybe I should ask him to include a nice dress and a party in the deal...

No comments:

Post a Comment